It stands to reason that there are more than 8 tips for Peppermint essential oil, but I’m showing you how versatile this oil has been for me.
I love the ways I can use Peppermint essential oil. I love the taste of Peppermint. I like the “cooling sensation” of peppermint on my skin.
- Peppermint for my Head……… When I don’t get the proper hours of sleep my head feels bad. When I don’t drink enough water the sides of my head give me a tough time. When I have intermittent sleep, my forehead tells me “you’re killing me!”
This is where Peppermint essential oil saves me the nagging doldrums of my head and brain. I place a drop of Peppermint oil on each of my temples and massage them thoroughly and heavily. The first benefit is the “cooling effect” of Peppermint on the skin. It’s not magic. Peppermint increases blood circulation.
- Peppermint in eyes……
Don’t get Peppermint too close to your eyes – it will make them water. Wipe your hands with a cloth then wash them with soap to avoid rubbing Peppermint oil into your eyes.
- Peppermint for My Muscles…….. After doing my usual morning routine, my muscles SCREAM at me. I add a couple of drops of Peppermint essential oil to some massage oil to quiet the Screaming muscles.
The “cooling effect” on the skin produced by the high percentage of the Menthol molecule is the first action. The second action is to distract my brain from the SCREAM. The third action of Peppermint is to help me relax.
- Peppermint for my Taste.……. I like the flavor of Peppermint essential oil. Makes for a great tea. Makes for a great additive to cold water during hot summer days. Just use a drop.
- Peppermint for my Teeth……… This is one of my favorite uses. I always add 20 drops of Peppermint essential oil to a fresh tube. After opening the seal, I hold the tube upright to allow the toothpaste to drop away from the opening.
Then I add 20 drops of Peppermint essential oil through the small opening of the tube. Then I cap the tube, kneed the toothpaste and shack it for 60 seconds. This is Heaven for my teeth. This is a Vacation for my tongue.
- Peppermint for my indigestion……
Just put a few drops on your stomach and few the “cooling effect” working. It will also help with a normal bowel function.
- Peppermint for the sun……
I like that it has a “cooling effect” mixed with water in a spray bottle to cool me off in the sun.
- Peppermint for cooking……
What a pleasure to bit into brownies, fudge and candy to experience that “cooling effect”. I’ve even tried it in a green drink. If you want the recipe, just ask how I incorporate peppermint.
Hope you are enjoy reading about my 8 tips of Peppermint essential oil and want to try them
If you find value, please let me know.